Mise à jour : 6 Mai 2021
These General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the “T & Cs”) apply to the services offered by Société Tourisme Hospitalet (hereinafter STH), namely a service, free for the user, of reservation in restaurant table line (hereinafter, the “Service” or the “Services”).
The use of our Reservation Service implies the unreserved acceptance of customers reserving a table in (hereinafter, the “User” or the “Users”), to these T & Cs, unless special conditions have been agreed in writing by the company STH.
Failing to accept the T & Cs in their entirety, Users are required to refrain from accessing and using the Service.
Any document other than these T & Cs, including catalogs, prospectuses, advertisements, notices, etc. is for informational and indicative purposes only and does not constitute a contractual commitment.
These T & Cs are applicable as long as they appear on the platform www.restaurant-art-de-vivre.com / reservations.zenchef.com. As soon as these T & Cs will no longer be accessible on this platform, they will no longer be enforceable against STH.
These General Conditions may be revised at any time. As such, a revised version with the date of update will be posted on the platform www.restaurant-art-de-vivre.com / reservations.zenchef.com (hereinafter, the “Site”). Users will be bound by this revised version, if they continue to use the Services after the revision date of the T & Cs.
1. SERVICE PROVIDER
SOCIETE TOURISME HOSPITALET, with capital of € 410,000, registered with the RCS of Narbonne under number 382 441 897, having its registered office at CHATEAU DE L’HOSPITALET, RTE DE NARBONNE PLAGE 11100 NARBONNE. VAT number: FR03382441897
- STH offers a restaurant online booking service.
- The use of the reservation module on the restaurant’s website in accordance with these General Conditions is free for the User.
- The User acknowledges being informed that the STH company is entitled to require at the time of booking a deposit by bank pre-authorization and that the latter reserves the right to keep it in the event of a reservation not being honored by the User or late cancellation by the User, namely less than 3 (three) hours before the scheduled time of the reservation.
- All our prices are indicated inclusive of VAT.
To be able to use the Service, the User must have the capacity to contract, that is to say, at least, be over 18 years of age. To use the Service, the User connects via his Internet browser to the reservation module available on the Site. They register by entering the mandatory information indicated on the form, namely: civil status, last name, first name, email address, mobile phone
- The Service cannot be used without the User having completed this prior registration.
- The User accepts these T & Cs when registering.
- It is the User’s responsibility to ensure the validity of his email address and telephone number.
- Notifications that the Site’s platform sends by email will be deemed to have been delivered and received on the date of transmission of the email.
- The notifications that the Site’s platform sends by SMS will be deemed to have been delivered and received on the date of transmission of the SMS.
- The User agrees to receive communications by email from STH and relating to the reservation, such as confirmation, cancellation, or notice request information.
- The User agrees to receive communications by SMS from the restaurant and relating to the reservation, such as confirmation, cancellation or advisory information.
4. USER OBLIGATION
- By entering his personal information, the User accepts, expressly and without reservation, the terms of these general conditions and any special conditions present on the Site.
- The User undertakes to transmit exact and true information in particular on his marital status, his name, his first name, his email address, his telephone, necessary for his correct identification.
- The User agrees not to:
- use the Service in a manner likely to harm STH or its partners;
- use part of the Service as a tool that could mislead STH or unwanted commercial messages;
- use an automated process or service to access and / or use the Service
- damage, deactivate, overload or deteriorate the Service, nor interfere with its use and enjoyment by anyone.
5. OPENING DAYS AND HOURS
The L’Art De Vivre restaurant is open for lunch and dinner on Sundays from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from Tuesday to Saturday for dinner from 7 p.m. and until 10 p.m.
The Wine & Grill restaurant is open for lunch Monday to Saturday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and Monday for dinner from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The L’Hospitalet Beach restaurant is open from July 1 to September 12 from Tuesday to Sunday for lunch from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and for dinner from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Bar Le Patio (Château L’Hospitalet) is open every day of the week from 11:00 am to 11:30 pm (last order at 10:45 pm).
The L’Hospitalet Beach Bar is open and open from July 1 to September 12, Tuesday to Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. (last order at 10:45 p.m.).
6. GROUP BOOKING
For any reservation request for more than 6 people and privatization, as well as for gift vouchers, we invite you to send us an email to email@example.com.
Your reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation email by us.
In addition, we ask you to come back to us the day before your arrival by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 04 68 45 28 50 in order to confirm the total number of people. Otherwise, we will consider that you no longer wish to hold your reservation and we will cancel it.
7. FOOD RESTRICTION
All our dishes contain more or less animal matter. It is essential for us to know as soon as you request a reservation and at the latest 24 hours before your arrival, if certain guests suffer from allergy or food intolerances. We do not offer a vegetarian menu.
Without this information, we will not be able to adapt the tasting menu served on the day of your reservation.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
The responsibility of STH or the Customer cannot be sought if the execution of the Reservation is delayed or prevented due to a case of force majeure or a fortuitous event, due to the other party or ” a third party or external causes such as labor disputes, intervention by civil or military authorities, natural disasters, fires, water damage, interruption of the telecommunications network or the electricity network.
9. PERSONAL DATA & GDPR
STH, and in strict compliance with the law and regulations in force, wishes to collect certain information. This information is collected in accordance with the provisions relating to the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. personal character and the free flow of such data.
The Site and / or its partners may store information on the User’s computer. This information will take the form of a “Cookie” or similar file.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent to the User’s device and stored on its hard drive to allow websites to recognize the User when they are viewed.
IP address, connection information, browser type, location, time zone, operating system and other technical information,
Information about the visit, in particular the websites visited before and after the Site and the products consulted,
Duration of visits to the pages on the Site and information on the User’s interactions with the pages.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the STH company, with its agreement, reserves the right to install a “Cookie” in his computer in order to record any information relating to the navigation of his computer on the Site.
The User is informed by these T & Cs that the personal data collected within the framework of the Service, with his consent, are used only within the framework of this Service and are intended exclusively for the company STH, which takes the necessary precautions. useful in order to preserve data security as much as possible. By registering, the User consents to the processing of their personal data.
It is specified that the User’s personal data cannot be transferred to a country located outside the European Economic Area.
In addition, the User will be invited when creating his account to give or not his consent to the company STH with regard to the use and / or transfer of this information within the framework of partnerships and this, in accordance with to the law, in particular with the aim of providing the User with personalized information and services.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, the User has the rights of access, right of rectification, right of deletion, right of restricted processing, right to obtain a copy of his personal data for his own purposes. or to provide them to another data provider of their choice as well as the right to object to the processing of their personal data when these are processed for direct marketing purposes.
The User can also withdraw his consent at any time if the processing is based on his consent.
All of these rights apply to the extent permitted by applicable data protection regulations.
To exercise these rights, the User simply has to make a request by mail to the subcontractor of the company STH, ZENCHEF – Privacy 120-122 rue Réaumur 75002 Paris, or to the following e-mail address : email@example.com.
The User can also exercise his right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority by sending his request to the CNIL at the following address:
National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
An online complaint form is available by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
10. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE
- STH reserves the right to modify or suspend the Service or some of its functionalities without notification of repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason and for any reason whatsoever without notice and without obligation to have to justify his act.
- Once the service is suspended, the service can no longer be used by the User. The User will always have the right to access and rectify this data, which he can exercise by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STH provides the Service “as is”, “with all imperfections” and “as available”. STH does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information provided as part of the Service. STH does not grant any express warranty.
- STH does not guarantee in any way and in any way whatsoever the products, services and / or commercial practices of third parties present on its site.
- In view of the specificities of the Internet network, STH does not guarantee that its Services will be uninterrupted, free from any error or achieve specific results, as STH is only bound by an obligation of means in this regard. .
- The responsibility of the company STH cannot be engaged in the event of damage related to the temporary impossibility to access one of the Services offered by the Site.
- All the information contained on the Site may be modified at any time, taking into account the interactivity of the Site, without this being able to engage the responsibility of the company STH.
- In general, the User accepts and recognizes that the reservation is not guaranteed. In this sense, STH does not guarantee the effectiveness of the Service. The User acknowledges and accepts that STH cannot be held liable in the event of cancellation of a reservation, if the establishment of the Third Party restaurateur was closed, for any reason whatsoever, or even in the event of a reservation being canceled. refusal of service, whatever the cause.
- The User undertakes to exonerate STH in all cases of liability, damage, loss or expense for any damage or loss caused to property or to third parties originating in any way whatsoever. in the use of the Service.
- The User cannot claim any compensation for any damage he has suffered, including special, indirect damage, incidents including in particular loss of data, financial or commercial damage, loss of profits. This limitation of liability also applies if STH had or should have known of the possibility of such damage.
12. MANQUEMENTS AUX CGU
En cas d’inexécution ou de non-respect par l’Utilisateur de l’une des obligations et stipulations prévues par les présentes CGU, la société STH pourra modifier, suspendre, limiter ou supprimer l’accès au Service, sans que celui-ci ne puisse réclamer aucune indemnité quelconque. La société STH sera en droit de réclamer des indemnités destinées à compenser le préjudice subi.
- All the provisions of these T & Cs apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If any part of these T & Cs is declared null or not applicable for any reason whatsoever, the rest will fully retain its effects. In this case, STH undertakes to make every effort to replace the provision that is void or contrary to a mandatory or public order provision by an equivalent valid provision which, having regard to the economic, legal and commercial limits, achieves the same objectives as that which was declared void or contrary to a mandatory provision or public order.
- STH reserves the right to transfer all or part of the Service, at any time, with or without notice.
- These General Conditions are personal to the User and the User may not transfer or assign the rights and / or duties resulting from the use of the Service to anyone without the prior written consent of STH.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
These T & Cs are subject to French law and any dispute that has not been able to find a transactional outcome will be submitted only to French courts.